[PD] live-builder/xsample/libstdc++.so.3 missing ????

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Oct 30 00:23:55 CET 2003

For me it works like described in pure-data.sf.net/developer.php:

# cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data login

Hit return when you are asked for a password. In order to get the source:

# cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data co externals/grill/xsample

(I have replaced the "externals" in the description with
externals/grill/xsample therefore you will only get that module)

Please let us know if you have further difficulties and/or suggestions how
to make the documentation clearer. We are trying to make it as easy
as possible.
Of course, if you like to contribute you can have a password too.

GG.