[PD] Re: [PD]CVS -stuff externals ---- was live-builder/xsample/libstdc++.so.3 missing !!!

luigi rensinghoff luigi_r001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 00:50:35 CET 2003

-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data

-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data/extern/grill/x
> > sample
> > > co externals/grill/xsample
> > > cvs checkout: authorization failed: server
> > > cvs.sourceforge.net rejected access to
> > > /cvsroot/pure-data/extern/grill/xsample for user
> > > anonymous
> > > cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs
> login"
> > > with a real password
> >
> > Hmhmm, that looks like a cvs misconfiguration....
> could some of the
> > administrators have a look?
> > You shouldn't need a password as anonymous.

Sorry !!!

My fault !

I put the modules directory in the first path !

Anyway its a little confusing, and the use of externs
and externals, but anyway, maybe its just because i
sit on the computer after 8 hours of regular
studio-work ;-)

Sorry !

I fixed the problem by instaliing libstdc++.so.3 and
required libsafe.2.so

But thank you anyway.