[PD] OSC begginer,havent seen any help

Adrian deCleir 0031259 at student.ul.ie
Thu Oct 30 19:47:39 CET 2003

sorry about this but Im a real begginer with pd and OSC , I just want to
perform the simple task of sending a note or numbers or anything to myself
using OSC, after that I'll move on to sending it to other pcs on the LAN,
I've went through the patches and stuff shich werent much help as I dont
fully understand what to do.
My question is where do I start , from scratch that is, as in how do I find
out what port to use or what IP address, Im pretty sure I know what IP
address to use as its written already in my network connection settings,
And by the way I do know what each object does but I dont know how to
implement it, even just to send a message to mysel so I'd have an
understanding of the basics
cheers for any help
Adrian
ps I've looked through past posts