[PD] Announces of Performances ??

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 31 05:21:18 CET 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, 0 wrote:

> Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing what some people have been up to in the New England US area, seems like a lot of you are in Europe.

I know a few people in NYC that are working with Pd.  We actually are
starting a regular new music jam night in an old ship.  I'll post the
announcement.  All are welcome, either to play or to listen.

> Additionally, I was wondering if there is any documentation for Yves' formant~ external. I don't even know what each of the ports does... I know it needs 4 parameters, but don't know what types or what for. Does anyone know of a reference I could look at to use that extern to create a full vocal synth patch? I know formant synthesis is the basis for that, but don't know where to go from there.

There is a help patch in CVS.  You can get it here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/pure-data/externals/unauthorized/formant~/formant~-help.pd?rev=1.1

.hc

	zen
	   \