[PD] Re: PD-list digest, Vol 1 #736 - 17 msgs

L Hyland hylandl at forwind.net
Fri Oct 31 15:01:50 CET 2003

I know nothing about building sensors myself but recently in my workplace
(mus.tech dept in a university) there was some discussion on it and one of
my collegues forwarded on this link in reference to an annual two week
workshop held in Stanford University each summer. I dont know if the paper
here will give you any specific answers but maybe it can give you an idea of
the level of technical proficiency required, etc. As far as I know the
workshop is open to the public...
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/~verplank/250a/music250a.html
Hope that's of some use..

Laura