[PD] routing audio (was OSC begginer,havent seen any help)

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 19:05:41 CET 2003

Cheers, I'll look into it, it still sound like it
could be very useful for my projects. What about
routing audio around the place, I know that Jack
exists in Linux for this? At least I think thats what
it does? but in Windows(I'm just waiting for the witty
linux answers!) how do I output my Pd audio to another
application, without using a commerical
software/hardware emulator such as virtual audio
cable?