[PD] ubumenu

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sun Nov 2 16:25:53 CET 2003

> I'd be very interested to know what's missing in PD, since I stopped using
> Max about 5 years ago.

That has already been discussed many times and i guess everyone has his own
opinion on that. Probably some people are even satisfied with the status
quo.
These are the points that i consider missing in the first place and these
are also the fields that i've been working on for the last several months

- a GUI system that is feature-rich and responsive enough for ergonomic
performance interfaces.
- a presetting and automation system
- dynamic patch management including poly~-like functionality, controllable
by a script language (a la Supercollider)

greetings,
Thomas