[PD] ubumenu

doktorp doktorp at mac.com
Sun Nov 2 19:55:37 CET 2003

This is pretty much the point I was making.

why settle with

'PD is open source, PD is better since we know what is going on on a
deeper level, and no one needs/wants a rich gui featureset'

thats settling for, as far as I am concerned, half finished software.

if you dont like ubumenu, fine! we have a chance to make something
better, to have alternatives, and to dictate where the project goes.

or, we can stop right now.

and btw, the elitist comment was to just incite some responses.

glad it worked and got a discussion going.

^.-

-dok