[PD] Thanks and Gem->view message syntax

wade pdman at aproximation.org
Sun Nov 2 16:43:17 CET 2003

Thanks all for the help with pd and gem. You all are very generous people!
I have another question though. What is the syntax for the view message sent to gemwin? Im loosing objects outside of 16.5 on any axis and I want to extend the bounding box. Ive been told that view can do this. The error messages ive gotten trying to use this message ask for 1,2,3 or 6 values in the message. are these values lengths of the axises.
For example is [view 40< make the bounding boxextend from -40 to 40 on all axises?

-thanks again for the help
-wade