[PD] open/close patch

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Mon Nov 3 11:03:45 CET 2003

At 10:46 AM 3/11/2003, tdunstan wrote:
>hi crew.
>i was just wondering if anybody has made a patch that can be used to open
>and close other patches one after each other on the fly. i want to be able
>to do a whole performance without touching my mouse and using just
>assigned midi controlers but a have lots of patches for different pieces.

I faced the same issue a while back. Don't have the patch handy as it was
lost in a hard drive crash.

However, your best bet IMO is to use the pgrmin object to capture programme
change numbers from a controller, and use these to alter other settings. I
think this ended up working for me.

Hope this helps.

If anybody has a more eloquent sollution, I woudl also be interested to
hear it.

Regards
Luke
--
Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and head package maintainer
luke at audioslack.com