[PD] ubumenu

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon Nov 3 13:10:29 CET 2003

I just said a Stradivary offers definitely more features than a poor man`s
violin.
and if I play or listen good enough to recognize the difference, then I
would prefer the Stradivary.
The mystical things that make the music do not have to be written down in
the score (I wonder if this is possible at all).

Marius.