[PD] ubumenu

doktorp doktorp at mac.com
Mon Nov 3 21:19:33 CET 2003

Aha, now my missing emails come in from the void to confuse and
obfuscate the conversation.

Like I said, the elitist dig was just to stir up the dirt. Im familiar
enough with mailing lists and whatnot to know how to get a response. Ok
sorry, it was a bit devious. *rubs hands together*. 'Forget max'
spurred me to incite some fires. and that comment was directed at miso,
not everyone.

As far as ubumenu functionality is concerned, you can do a few things,
namely: insert a list to the ubumenu. Upon selection it outputs the
index, the string of the item chosen, and a dumpout, in 3 outputs. You
can enable/disable items in the list (they become faded +
non-selectable etc). It has various niceties like other modes of
operation, like acting as a button/toggle, you can set the item/index
with a message, force it to dump its current selection, etc etc.