[PD] ubumenu

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 20:51:30 CET 2003

> A question, though: Does this ubumenu also include
> abstactions?

I don't think it would be too difficult to implement
if I remember correctly? I did all this for my MA over
a year ago and have not looked at it since so it's a
bit cloudy. If anyone want the code and feels like
updating it to the latest version i will glady pass it
on. Btw, when I said that perhaps it would not be a
great idea as it might make Pd more user friendly I
was joking, did anyone actually get that? It was an
interesting discussion that followed however!