[PD] separating pd and wish

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 6 01:21:01 CET 2003

I love hearing about these options I didn't know existed.

So in what way are pd and pd-gui _not_ seperated?
This is always mentioned in the "max-pd-future-features-should-be..."
discussions:seperation of gui and engine.

I am also wondering that if you control your patch with the gui, how useful it
is to have the audio continue when the gui is frozen because of processor
load.

curiously

Gerard

--