[PD] Quantization

gml at xs4all.nl gml at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 6 16:43:44 CET 2003

I did put it in the external CVS. And it should be build there if you
check out the externals. But if you don't know CVS this may be a bit
intimidating.
The makefile included only builds the linux external. (beatpipe.pd_linux)
I will have a look at the build system and see if I can change the
makefile so that it can build an osX external as well.
Should be easy, but I won't have time untill after the weekend.

Gerard