[PD] IEMlib and compilation optimised for P4s

David NG McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Fri Nov 7 10:37:03 CET 2003

Nick,

I was using one of the bp filters, which I think is a wrapper for the
[filter~] object, so not the FIR~.

I was just trying to build an EQ to replace a VST plugin I'm using right
now. The problem was that my performance patch is heavily based on the
use of delays and whenever the feedback got really small the filters in
the EQ that it was ultimately going out just started freaking out.

<sigh> Back to VST...

David
.
. David McCallum