Wiki glossary - was: [PD] programatically (dynamically) load abstractions?

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sat Nov 8 12:14:14 CET 2003

> See the Internal Messages docs linked from pd.org/docs

I visited this site
(http://pd.iem.at/pdwiki/index.php?PdInternalMessages , which is great)
and then, out of a misunderstanding (as i think), started to document
the WikiWords appearing there, like symbol, gimme, float etc. It seems
to be the case that pure text has been imported which contained some
[...] words, resulting in a WikiWord interpretation.

Now, is it a good idea to document PureData notions as a glossary and
inundate the Wiki database with non-wiki words?
I'm not sure, so i have stopped my efforts for now...

best greetings,
Thomas