[PD] Particlechamber: a 32-voice asynchronous granular synthesizer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 12 06:07:30 CET 2003

It does look very nice, we need more stuff like this in the abstractions
section of the CVS, so that it will get distributed with the
installers/packages.

If you create or already have a SourceForge ID, I can add you as a
Developer, then you can maintain it in the CVS, where it will
automatically be included in the Windows and MacOS X installers.

.hc