[PD] Pd minimum requirements

Emmanuel Rio emmanuel.rio at m4x.org
Wed Nov 12 08:03:13 CET 2003

	Hi,

	I managed to run PD (version 0.36-0) on a Toshiba Satellite 100CS,
which is a laptop PC. Main specs :
- Pentium I (75 Mhz)
- 810 MB Hard Disk
- 8 MB RAM
- Windows 95
	Since it doesn't have any multimedia card, I could only test control
stuff (actually, a metro and a bang). With a PCMCIA ethernet card I
have, I could also test a netsend/netreceive connection with my current
laptop (which has audio/midi capabilies). It works. I see two
configurations for which it could be usefull :
- for people who want to learn basics of control/programming approach in PD.
- for a remote/shared control (via the network) of a "normal" multimedia PD.

	Just my 2 euro cents,

	Emmanuel
--
Emmanuel Rio - 6, rue Crémieux, 75012 Paris
                téléphone:01.44.73.96.32
                mailto:emmanuel.rio at m4x.org
                http://emmanuel.rio.free.fr/