[PD] Re: PD-list digest [jitter]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Nov 13 12:28:53 CET 2003

from www.jitter.de:

What is Jitter?
So, if you have a girlfriend that you expect to see every day after work
at 7.00pm you know, what jitter is: Sometimes she comes at 6.30,
sometimes at 7.23 and sometimes maybe the next day. The time of arrival
of your girlfriend then jitters.

How does Jitter sound?
"How sour, sweet music is if time is broke and proportion kept"

Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Glad I included it as a feature in Particlechamber ;-)
---d.