[PD] Panther and GRM second display conflict

tim cleminson si1ver at seabassmassive.com
Fri Nov 14 18:03:55 CET 2003

hi list,
	i've just changed from OSX 10.2.8 to 10.3.1. after reinstalling the
trilogy of tcl/tk, pd and gem, it all works fine except when trying to
output to my second monitor. On trying to do so the whole of my mac
freezes for maybe a minute the pd disappears. Is this something
conflict between panther and GEM or is it something i am doing/not
doing? I've installed jaguar on a second partition and run gem from
there, but i'd rather not.
	Any body got any hints of a work around to use gem in jaguar with a
functional second display?