[PD] update on progress of mac os x installer

mattn-l at rogers.com mattn-l at rogers.com
Sun Nov 16 15:59:09 CET 2003

hi,

i've been working on trying to organize a standard dir structure for pd under os x in order to make an installer that uses os x style paths.  but i've run into a snag and i was wondering if somebody could verify this.  when i move my Externals and Abstractions directories to ~/Library/PD/ they stop working.  i've changed the path in my .pdrc to match the new fir structure, but it says that it can't find the files.  has anybody else tried this?

also, i'm pretty new at writing/editing makefiles.. does anybody have any tips on where i can read up on how they work?  i want to be able to add this new install path to the CVS based OS X installer, but i've been having trouble figuring out how.

matt.

1