[PD] motu828 with PD under osx

Nick Fells nick at music.gla.ac.uk
Mon Nov 17 16:27:21 CET 2003

Hi,

This might be one for the portaudio guys... I'm using PD in 8-channel
mode with the MOTU 828 and it seems to work nicely, except that
switching on PD audio resets the sample-rate of the motu to 96k - I have
to go into the motu control console and switch it back to 44.1k every
time. No error, no glitch (except a drop out with the sr change). This
is also with the -r 44100 flag in the pd command line.

I'm using pd 0.37 for OSX from Hans' Pd download page, with OSX 10.2.8,
and just downloaded the latest motu drivers (1.07). Any ideas?

Cheers,

Nick