[PD] Re: latency

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Mon Nov 17 16:29:56 CET 2003

Hello,

 We are just ivestigating in this case at IEM.

 So I think it make sense to make it public.
 and I made a Wiki-Page on pure-data.org

 http://www.pure-data.org/Members/ritsch/latency/FrontPage

 Please everyone just put your experiences in that
 so we can evaluate and make a HOW-TO-DO and WHAT-IS-POSSIBLE
 this year and maybe doing some programming to get better results.

 Especially I will test the alsa and hdsp behavior and
 doing trying a low latency binding from pd to alsa direct (without
 jack).

 But I just sometimes think the problems are somewhere else than on
 drivers.

mfg Winfried Ritsch