[PD] (no subject)

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Mon Nov 17 18:48:10 CET 2003

Opps, its:

FSAA 2|4|8

uppercase not lower case. It does not seem to have any effect on this
linux machine with a geforce4.

Last time I looked the documentation in CVS was pretty up to date, new
files for the new objects.

There is an extruded text object in CVS, I've not played with it though
(but I think there is a help file!)

Good luck.

Ben