[PD] Particlechamber: a 32-voice asynchronous granular synthesizer

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue Nov 18 14:43:45 CET 2003

derek at x-i.net schrieb:
> i am using freeverb~ under linux right now. you will have to compile from
> source. but i just checked, and the sources aren't there correctly... only
> binaries for win, mac and irix. i tried a bit of hacking with the makefile and
> the freeverb~.cpp and still no dice!
>
> i think olaf had a source tarball up once, or am i wrong?

Hhhm, I can't remember a freeverb~ Linux binary... However, if you're
having trouble compiling the current version of freeverb~ this might be
due to the .cpp extension (it needs to be C++ to get 'inline' working).
I don't know how the makefile for Linux has to look like but the one
that is included is wrong!

Try something like this:

.cpp.pd_linux:
	cpp $(LINUXCFLAGS) $(LINUXINCLUDE) -o $*.o -c $*.cpp

In case you get it compiled I could add your Linux binay to my site if
you email it to me.

Olaf