[PD] antialiasing etc.

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Nov 18 17:04:56 CET 2003

Hey Chris,

I can't think of any other gem commands that are all upper-case. In the case
of pix_set for example RGB is expected to be "rgb". So I think it should be
changed to lower case.

The Gem GOPs are getting really interesting for me, if anyone wants to try
them out they can be downloaded from the abstractions page on pure-data. One
of the things I'm working on now is a full OSC namespace for all the
abstrctions, so all values could be set via message interally, or be set and
sent over network. Once I get regular mac access I'll be pushing up the OSX
features, and adding more of the new OSX stuff.

Is curve3d officially part of 888? I've made a cube abstraction that uses a
9 point curve surface for each side, creates some very nice geometries.

Pain about second-screen on panther, heard anything from apple about this?
The new macs coming in will all have panther so it could be quite anoying...

Ben