[PD] reading FFT blocks in a wrong order

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Wed Nov 19 00:57:24 CET 2003

hello

again, something about spectral domain transforms

in my patches, I use [rfft~] as forward FFT
if there is a [block~ 128 2] object in the subpatch, the outputs of [rfft~] are
two arrays of size 128 (amplitude spectrum and phase spectrum) ; [rfft~]
outputs these arrays as 2 signals (circular reading of the arrays ala
[tabsend~] / wavetable)

is it possible to have a control on the reading index of these arrays ? For
example, I would like to read the arrays (phase and amplitude spectra) with a
[line~], a [phasor~] or any other signal
but it seems to be an automatic process

thanks