[PD] makesymbol

Adrian deCleir 0031259 at student.ul.ie
Wed Nov 19 13:13:31 CET 2003

Hey, my help patch for sendOSC works, the subject makesymbol is there
because although I know little about OSC and I gathered that you need
makesymbol to construct a proper address or something? I just want to get
started at sending midi over a LAN using OSC , not sure how to go about it
though, I know very little about the addressing system that is used,