the damned GUI - was:[PD] Pd in white on black and OSC

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Fri Nov 21 19:30:20 CET 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 06:31:26AM -0800, ben at ekran.org wrote:

> And for the record (for those not running on all platforms) windows takes
> the prize for fastest GUI patching.

I once had Windows on my computer and PD patching was slow, very slow.  I
remember I sent a message on the list about this, but nobody replied. So
maybe it was a buggy Windows installation, but what can we expect from
Windows?  I wanted to build cross platform pd externals, but I'll let
other people compile my externals for other platforms, if they need to.
--
Marc