[PD] PD] [OT]Hail to Planet CCRAM was::Audio configuration on Redhat 8.0? HELP!!

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 16:03:00 CET 2003

Thanks for everyones help on this, I installed Planet
CCRMA and now all works as it should, and just in the
nik of time, I'm having my internet connection
disabled in an hours time! Thanks again,
Rory.

--- Rory Walsh <rorytheroar at yahoo.com> wrote: > Yeah
it exists alright, but everytime I log onto a