[PD] Thread support

Jorge Cardoso jccardoso at porto.ucp.pt
Tue Nov 25 18:06:41 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this PD thing so excuse me if I'm asking a dumb question:

Does PD have any kind of thread support? I'm thinking of using it as a
server that accepts requests over the network, does some processing stuff and sends
the result back to the client. Now I want to be able to do this for many concurrent requests...

I guess that something like this would be hard to do without threads.

Any comments?

Thanks,
jc

Jorge C.S. Cardoso <-> jorgecardoso at ieee.org

Centro de Investigação em Ciência e Tecnologia das Artes (CITAR)
Univ. Católica - CRP -> Escola das Artes -> Dept. Som e Imagem
Rua Diogo Botelho 1327
4169 - 005 Porto
Portugal