[PD] no pdp_xv

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Nov 28 16:57:45 CET 2003

hi,

the guy maintaining debian packages of PDP/PiDIP
is Pablo Caedes : caedes at sindominio.net
but here you must check first
that you start pd with the option for loading pdp
library ( -lib <path to pdp.pd_linux>/pdp ),
then check if the loading is ok or produces some errors.

next, it could be your Xserver that doesn't support xvideo extension.

cheers,
sevy