[PD] Announcing 'RRADical Pd'

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Fri Nov 28 15:39:53 CET 2003

This is just the same reason why I've been doing my Gem abstractions
(where the same issues of higher-level working chunks help students learn
pd/gem and make things easier (even for myself!).

I think it does make sense to coordinate efforts. I propose that we make a
*standard* GOP state-saving abstraction using pool. this way other
applications can build on top of these objects and we have some great
consistancy. I don't think it will be too much of an issue to have one
design that works for all our GOP needs... I think flexibility is a plus
here.

oh and david, you can get pool for windows on Thomas's site:

http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/Pd/ext/

Ben.