[PD] pdp and gsl-shlibs

timon botez timon at sosolimited.com
Sat Nov 29 01:27:11 CET 2003

Frustrated,
I have repeatedly tried to get pdp to work without success. I have
followed the procedures outlined in the Install notes provided but it
seem like Fink are not able to locate the gsl-shlibs. I am running
panther, on a 800 mhz tibook. I got pd properly installed and have been
able to load all the other extras. I went on the pd-mail list to see if
other people had encountered the same problems and I found that this
seem to be a running issue, although without any solution. Im sorry for
pestering, but I would be extremely happy if ANYONE could point me to
where  to get the gsl-shlibs, or what command I should run in fink to
obtain them.

Thanks,
tim.