[PD] installing and running/using pd/pdp/pidip/gem on panther

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sat Nov 29 21:44:59 CET 2003

At 8:34 PM +0000 11/29/03, Gon Zifroni wrote:
>>I have just updated that page to give some installation directions
>>for GEM on OSX.  Let me know if they are adequate.
>
>great! so basic, ur instructions helped me to know that I should
>type "pd -lib Gem" to launch pd with a certain lib..
>and seem to work when loading a gem sample patch but then some stuff
>is missing look:

what video capture device do you have hooked up?  there is at least
one component detected but it might not be for a video device - the
part it failed on is where a video channel is opened.  i only have
access to a few video devices, but everything with an OSX QT driver
should work with this code.

cgc