[PD] controlling relays from parport

michael shiloh michael at makingthings.com
Sat Nov 29 22:45:42 CET 2003

Hiya,

On a related note, the company I work for makes a system of modular
interfaces for all kinds of sensors and all kinds of actuators (including
relays). We currently support Max, but if there were enough interest we
would support PD also.

If anyone is interested enough to comment on this, take a look at
our website at www.makingthings.com and send me a note (off-list
if that seems more appropriate) and let me know what you think.

(We also have a C API so anyone can write whatever interface
they want on top of our library)

Michael