[PD] re: state saving

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Sun Nov 30 12:47:31 CET 2003

Frank,

Each abstraction I create works with ID numbers. So if I want to plop
down a mixer strip I'll assign it a number and those numbers are used to
identify which filenames to use to store/retrieve values.

If this is all done with Pool (in one settings file or several) the same
idea could be applied.

My requirements for state saving are... that the settings files be saved
in the path of the parent patch. I don't know if midi channel and CC
need to be taken into account with state saving, because that can be
taken care of in the argument level of the abstraction...

That's all I can think of at the moment...

David
.
. David McCallum
.  Music wants to be free