[PD] Redirection of output from command-line to file (with PD)

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Tue Dec 2 10:31:36 CET 2003

I read:
>    I'm working with Windows and I have a problem with PD.
> I'd like to call
>    pd   |  anotherProgram

I just might add, why on earth you want to do that, pardon me, but
go use sockets or textfile or OSC or whatnot to get the messages over
instead of using [print] or post or is there a reason this won't do
what you're trying to accomplish (producing/parsing a log of pd's startup
messages f.i.) ?

BTW your mail account seems to have some weirdness (or the MTA just denies
relaying from my adress)

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)