[PD] [ot] Re: code as material, or is it more...

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Thu Dec 4 03:33:06 CET 2003

hi,

i think that pieces produced with a tool
inherits from the aesthetics of this tool,
so doing code is also participating
to the art work somehow.

besides, some code can be considered as art ( www.runme.org )
although i also think sometimes it only pretends it is
and this "code art" fashion has gone too far.

>Lastly, thanks Yves for you package. I imagine (I havent got pd working correctly
> on my linux laptop) that it will be worth all the work that you put into it.
>Opensource coders should get tax breaks, or just extra kisses, or cuts in lines at disnyland, or something. They kick arse! (can I say that here?)

i think that's the reward for open source coders out there
and it's way enough ( disneyland can wait )) ) ))

cheers,
sevy