[PD] PD Installation locked me out of Terminal OS X

Dan Wilken cubis at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 21:21:36 CET 2003

Hello,

I recently installed Pd version 0.36-0 from a binary for OS X.

Since installing, I have not been able to run my Terminal without
launching PD and Wish.

This is frustrating to say the very least. I've checked the preferences
for Terminal and under:

	When creating a new Terminal window:

I have selected "Execute the default login shell using /usr/bin/login

I've opened this file in Text Edit but it has enough ampersands and no
"PD", so I'm reluctant to change it.

I substituted the PD.command file with an innocuous shell command, but
without the terminal I'm not sure how to turn the execute permission on.

What happened? I need my Terminal back.

Thanks in advance,

Dan