[PD] Does anyone have Pool compiled for Win32? (DLL)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Jan 3 00:57:56 CET 2004

Hallo,
Eric Skogen hat gesagt: // Eric Skogen wrote:

> Trying to run frank's rrad/memento stuff.

I made some changes, although not to memento directly, I guess, but
some rather largish changes to rrad.pattseq. Here's a current
work-in-progress archive with lots of unsorted stuff:
http://footils.org/pkg/rradical-040203.tgz

Included are

Base system:
 memento

Instruments:
 speakerboxx
 analogue (linux only)
 rrad.minipli

Control:
 rrad.pattseq/rrad.pattplay
 rrad.mmetro
 rreq16

And several patches, that use these. It's really great fun doing this
as a lot of things have just fallen into places where I believe they
should have belonged to be all the time, at least for my style.

Feedback welcome.

ciao