[PD] A newbie needs first aid!

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 12:14:33 CET 2004

I think seen as you went so far as to join the list
and seek out suggestions from other users that not too
many people can think that you were looking for a
quick answer or an easy solution to your problem. You
obviously have an interest in learning more about the
subject, fair play and enjoy using PD! bwt if you ever
put the finished piece online post a link!!

Maybe its good, maybe its not, what's happening here