[PD] (no subject)

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sun Feb 8 11:05:31 CET 2004

Hello list!

I've two questions about the fluid~ external by Frank Barknecht:

1) I tried to play a soundfount with my keyboard and noticed, that my pedal
doesn't work (but I got numbers from the ctlin)! Is this normal? I also
tried
other soundfonts, but it doesn't work. I'd really like to use it, so do you
know what I could make?
(pd 0.37 / WinXP)

2) I also tried to compile fluid (because I have an old version) with VC++ 6
and everything worked fine, but then I build it and got following errors:

Linking...
   Creating library Debug/fluid.lib and object Debug/fluid.exp
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCD" conflicts with use of other libs;
use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__delete_fluid_synth
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_synth_sfload
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_synth_noteon
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_synth_program_change
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__fluid_synth_cc
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_synth_pitch_bend
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_synth_bank_select
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__delete_fluid_settings
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__new_fluid_synth
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_settings_setstr
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_settings_setnum
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__new_fluid_settings
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__fluid_synth_write_float
Debug/fluid.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

fluid.dll - 14 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Does anyone has a suggestion?

Thank you for your help,