[PD] webcam on OSX

Sam Roig tzahm at punkass.com
Fri Feb 13 17:12:47 CET 2004

Thanks. Knowing that it's possible I gave it another try with pix_video, but had no better luck. I am also using the webcam driver from http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/. Does anyone else on the list know which object gives access to the webcam? Do I need to provide in some way (a message to the object) the driver to be used?

--