[PD] Flext (or lack of it)

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sat Feb 21 23:05:57 CET 2004

Hi Chris,
i don't know if i understand right, but.... in order to compile flext with
bcc you have to edit the config-pd-bcc.txt file to match your system and
then run build-pd-bcc.bat.
Please note that with the Borland compiler you cannot compile threaded
externals (like readanysf~).
Another free compiler for Windows that allows this is gcc of the cygwin
package.

best greetings,
Thomas