[PD] zexy demultiplex~ bug

joseph moore joseph_moore_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 04:39:22 CET 2004

Using demultiplex~ from the zexy lib I came across a bug.  I've been able to
recreate it on three different computers.  One running OS X panther, the
other two jaguar.  It seems that if you have two demultiplex~ objects,
whether in the same patch or in two seperate patches one will affect the
other when you step through the outlets.  I'm using the newest version of PD
with the zexy lib that is installed in the PD extended package from
SourceForge.  Is there another PD object that has simular "gate like"
functionality?
Best,
Joe