[PD] Creating signal patches by messages

Peter Lundén plu at tii.se
Wed Mar 10 10:08:20 CET 2004

I suppose the computation graph for the DSP is not updated correctly
when creating a new box which contains DSP, but when you load (open) a
DSP patch into a running application is done correctly.  So there is no
reson that it needs to behave like this, its a very anoying problem as
Im depending on dynamic creation in a running application. I can not
simply fix the problem by turning DSP off and on again to get the
computation graph right.

--PLu

--
--PLu