[PD] plugin~

periclite at free.fr periclite at free.fr
Sun Mar 14 11:17:20 CET 2004

Hello,
I installed plugin~ under linux and when I try to used it I have this error
message and there's no gui anymore in pd?

bad screen distance "117,000000"

When I tried to used an example of plugin~ I have kind of same message :

Unable to find label "lpf" in plugin library file "delay.so".
error: plugin~: Unable to find LADSPA plugin "lpf" within library "delay.so"
error: plugin~: Unable to open LADSPA plugin
 plugin~ lpf delay.so
... couldn't create
plugins~.pd 4 0 10 1 (adc~->text) connection failed
plugins~.pd 4 1 10 1 (adc~->text) connection failed
plugins~.pd 6 0 10 0 (message->text) connection failed
plugins~.pd 7 0 10 0 (message->text) connection failed
plugins~.pd 8 0 10 0 (message->text) connection failed
bad screen distance "230,000000"

so I checked my tcl/tk version which is ok, I check my laspa_path and no way...
If you someone have got an idea on what to do, thanks a lot

best

juto