[PD] midi clock for pd on NT?

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Sun Mar 14 22:01:15 CET 2004

ohhhhh.... i see :)  thats neat.  thanks eric, you've been very
helpful.  i'm trying to get two laptops to stay tightly in sync, the
problem is when one of us loads up the next song file, pd pegs the CPU
for 1-4 seconds which it loads all my massive objects... which means the
timers get a little wacky.  using this midi time signature from my
groovebox will give me a good solid clock, but now i think that they
might still get out of sync as to where the measures begin exactly... i
need to figure out a way to get them on the same tick...